10/30/09

Pin It

Widgets

The best time to Tweet


The time you Tweet is important if you are trying to get attention of the people that follow you in Twitter and to get more followers.
If you want to make money with your Twitter account, attracting people is important, and to Tweet when most of the people is connected and paying attention is a way to get followers with interesting Tweets.
The more followers you have the more chances to make more money you have, so this is why the time you Tweet is important.
According to several studies the time when the peak traffic occurs in Twitter is between 11 a.m. and 4p.m. (EST). So the best time to tweet is between those hours.
I was used to make my tweets between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. and got followers, but when I tweet between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. is when I got more followers and more attention to my tweets. My average is from 1 to 3 new followers from every tweet I made in the morning, and passed to an average of 8 to 11 new followers in the 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. range, so the proof that this works is this. Just try it and see what result you have tweeting between those hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments but delete spam.

HINT: use the "Name/URL" function to get a free backlink straight to your blog!