10/6/11

Pin It

Widgets

The Script: a spiritual healing prayer

One of the things I'm quite sure and certainly conditions our way of living, is to have beliefs imposed on us when we were kids.
Sometimes these beliefs are so ingrained within us that won't allow us to accomplish everything we want in our lives, in certain way they become obstacles that put constraints without us being aware of it, as are beliefs that exist in our subconscious.

A clear example of beliefs which prevent us from achieving our goal to be rich for example, is the belief that the majority of millionaires made their money in a way not honest, how many people you know that the first thing they say when they see a millionaire on TV or in the newspaper is that probably they made their money in a not honest way. Surely this has happened to you or even think so, this is because when you were a child you were taught things that were shaping your beliefs that way.
And these beliefs do not allow you to believe you can be rich, or achieve what you really want in life. I read a lot on this subject of beliefs, mostly because we all have this kind of beliefs that will not let us move forward, so I include myself, and I tried to find ways to modify these beliefs, and one of the things that has really helped me was "the script", written in the book the Feelings Buried Alive Never Die by Karol Truman.
This script will allow you to release a belief or feeling that you no longer want and replace it with something you prefer.
All you have to do is say, inserting into the empty places the beliefs you want to change and then put the beliefs you want to feel to accomplish your dreams:

Spirit, please locate the origin of my feeling/thought of (insert the negative feeling or what you want to resolve here) _____________________________. 
Take each and every level, layer, area and aspect of my Be-ing to this origin. Analyze and resolve it perfectly, with God's truth. 
Come through all generations of time & eternity, healing every incident and it's appendages based on the origin. 
Do it according to God's will until I'm at the present, filled with light and truth, God's peace and love, forgiveness of myself for my incorrect perceptions, forgiveness of every person, place, circumstance and event which contributed to this feeling (s) /thought (s) . 
With total forgiveness and unconditional love I allow every physical, mental, emotional and spiritual problem, and inappropriate behavior based on the negative origin recorded in my DNA, to transform. I choose__________________ (insert same positive replacement for each blank.) I feel______________________ I am_____________________ 
It is done. It is healed. It is accomplished now! 
Thank you, Spirit, for coming to my aid and helping me attain the full measure of my creation. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you and praise God from whom all blessings flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments but delete spam.

HINT: use the "Name/URL" function to get a free backlink straight to your blog!