4/20/09

Pin It

Widgets

How I Added 5,000+ Targeted Twitter Followers In 6 days

I found this fascinating quote today:


six days ago, on April 10, my twitter follow count was at 15,633. At the time of this post going live, my follow count stood at 21,234. You can see what my current count is at my Twitter home page. All these new followers are targeted and interested in blogging and making money online. How did I add over 5K new targeted followers in less than a week? I’m going to show you two methods to add a ton of targeted followers to your Twitter account. The first method is slow and painful but completely free. The second method cost money but is fully automated. Which one you use is entirely up to you.JohnChow, How I Added 5,000+ Targeted Twitter Followers In 6 days, Apr 2009


You should read the whole article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments but delete spam.

HINT: use the "Name/URL" function to get a free backlink straight to your blog!